Thanks to everyone who continues to help us through another year, playing music is definitely the fun part of our job!
Some of our favorite 2012 memories (no special order):
- That one show at Trempealeau Hotel...we were all packed inside and having a great time dancing and playing!
- Chilton Beerfest, still a great place to let your hair down!
- Sand Creek Brewery "Screw Winter Party!" ---the weather was actually beautiful in March 2012!
- Jamming with The Iquana's (from New Orleans) at a birthday party in WI!
- Our first Florida tour to Punta Gorda & Key West!
- Good times at Kochanski's in Milwaukee!
- We helped raise a lot of money for the Children's Hospital at the annual Lakeshore Days in Sheboygan!
- Return to California, Missouri, New Orleans, Minnesota, etc.
- Meeting other artists at festivals, shows, gas stations, etc.
- Opening for REO Speedwagon.
- Kurt's birthday bash/end of the world party!
Thanks for making these and many other great memories with us! See you in 2013!