People Change - July 2011
|1||Some People Change|
|4||The Flame Will Never Die|
|8||Johnsonville Fireman's Two Step|
|9||Everytime I Try|
|11||Searchin' For Something|
|12||Won't You Love Me Like That|
About People Change
Here's what one fan emailed us about the new release:
"We received your new CD today and absolutely love it! The mix of new work with classic former work has made for an awesome blend of 48+ minutes of outstanding Copper Box tunes! Your gift of music creativity is a true blessing and greatly enjoyed. We are SO THANKFUL to have literally stumbled upon Copper Box 6 years ago at Summerfest. Keep up the fine work."
CD TITLE: People Change
Release Date: 7/13/11
- Some People Change (written by Danny Jerabek)
- Racing (Danny Jerabek) *re-recorded
- Adios Baby (Danny Jerabek)
- The Flame Will Never Die (Sonny Landreth)
- Soulful Strut (Eugene Record, William Nelson Sanders)
- Corrido #1 (Cesar Rosas)
- Tennessee Waltz (Pee Wee King, Redd Stewart)
- Johnsonville Firemen's Two Step (Danny Jerabek)
- Everytime I Try (Danny and Michelle Jerabek)
- Irish Washerwoman (Traditional)
- Searchin' for Something (Danny Jerabek)
- Won't You Love Me Like That (Danny Jerabek) *re-recorded
**Danny Jerabek: vocals, button accordion, keyboard, cornet, penny whistle; Michelle Jerabek: vocals, tenor and bari saxophones, acoustic guitar, washboard; Kevin Junemann: bass, ukelele; Jason Van Ryzin: drums, percussion
**We recorded the CD mostly in our home studio with engineer Mark Richardson from Alchematic Productions. Mixed by Danny Jerabek and Mark Richardson. Mastered by Mark Richardson.
STORES: We are working on getting the CD into your local music stores, so if you have a store that would like to sell the CDs, please email me at email@example.com and let me know the contact information.
RADIO/PODCASTS: If you have a local radio station that would play the CD, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure I have them on our list.
PROMOTION: If you know of any magazine, newspaper, blog that would review and promote the CD, please email me at email@example.com and I will add them to our list as well.
FANS: Without you, we'd be stuck with our music in our hands....we appreciate your support!!! Thank you!
HOW CAN YOU GET A COPY OF THE CD?
- BUY ONLINE: Go to our STORE page and buy via PAYPAL. Allow 2-4 days for shipping.
- BUY VIA SNAIL MAIL: If you'd rather send us a check via snail mail, you can send a check for $18.00 (includes tax, S&H) to Copper Box, PO Box 3966 Oshkosh, WI 54903. We will send it to you immediately!
- VISIT YOUR LOCAL MUSIC STORE: If they don't have it, please send us an email with the store name and location. We will contact them about selling our CDs. If you know of a local store that is NOT a music store, but would like to sell our CDs, please let us know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COME TO A LIVE SHOW: We always carry plenty of CDs with us at live shows, so check out the TOUR DATES on our website and come to a show to get your copy today!!